Saturday 21 January 2012

Free Art - Birdy Sculpture



Spent the afternoon on Southsea beach. Scribbled on a couple of stones and then found this bunch of wire washed up. In a couple of minutes I'd made this rather sweet little nesting bird. The intention was to leave her for someone to find, but I couldn't. I just couldn't walk away from her. So, she was offered up on Facebook, free to anyone who would take her travelling, on the proviso that photographs are posted up of her in new and exciting places.

When one keeper has done with her, they pass her on to the next with the same proviso, that photos are posted of her travels. Let's see how far this little birdy can fly.

If this one goes well, I'll do a series!  And if anyone else wants one, drop me an e-mail. My addy is on the Home page.